Monday 13 March 2017

Draft for Article

After releasing his first album in early February 2017. Hred has gain recognition and brought up a good image of himself for a becomimg a new uprising urban hip pop rapper. Due to all the interested he has gained publicly we decided to invite him for an interview.

Were you brought up around music?

No not really,however I've always had an interested in music, so in my teenage years I've been experimenting different types of genre and urban hip pop was the one for me

When did your music career start?

When I applied for show me the money 4 that's when my music career really started, it was a kick start and I gained alot of recognition from the public. I would say when I was 15 years old I started to compose my own music, so I suppose it started at the age of 15 years. I built up my confidence throughout the years by appearing on different shows, and this also helped me to get more experience within the industry.

Do you think your sudden rise in popularity has had a positive affect on your life?

I really do. It's pushed me out of my comfort zone and has inspired me to strive meet the expectations of those who look up to me. I feel as though I now have the platform to empower a lot of people and that motivates me. It has opened up alot of opportunities for me.

Is there an artist that inspires you?
There's a few. Childish Gambling, chance the rapper, j. Cole and of course the one and only Drake. Listening to their music lifts up my mood and they have alot of power to reach out to alot of people.

"It's pushed me out of my comfort zone and has inspired me to strive".

No comments:

Post a Comment